Small Business Saturday is coming up on Nov. 25! #Shoplocal and #shopsmall at these 10 Madison-area boutiques.
- Cosa Boutique With a motto of “look good, do good,” Cosa Boutique is on a mission to not only elevate our community, but offer cool clothing.
- Linen & Clove Shop this Verona store for unique home goods and gifts.
- Olbrich’s Gift Shop Although its lush environs are known as a popular tourist destination for Madisonians and out-of-towners, Olbrich Botanical Gardens also has another wow-worthy stop — its gift shop.
- Z Boutique In 2013, Zoe Schuler opened Z Boutique, the area’s only plus-size boutique. The comfortable, upbeat space has been a haven for women seeking non fast-fashion items for all occasions from casual to dressy.
- A Well Worn Story Check out this special leather handbag and tote shop in New Glarus.
- The Little Marketplace The Little Marketplace, a quaint Mount Horeb gift and garden boutique, feels like a shop you might happen upon in a chic Chicago neighborhood, or a European city.
- Little Pop Color Shop At Little Pop Color Shop, candy colors, Instagrammable product and smile-inducing products are all part of the shopping experience.
- Sunne Tucked in a quaint Monroe Street storefront is Sunne Boutique, a women’s boutique that specializes in sustainable fashion.
- Duet When you’re downtown on State Street this summer, be sure to stop in a trio of shops, all owned by longtime retailer Paul Strong.
- Hive Madison A bee hive is known for its buzzy activity, and on a Friday in early April, Hive of Madison on Monroe Street had a similar energy, with customers milling about and lively conversations taking place.
Photography by Shanna Wolf (Pictured: Linen & Clove, Cosa Boutique)