By Shayna Mace | Photography by Shanna Wolf
At Little Pop Color Shop, candy colors, Instagrammable product and smile-inducing products are all part of the shopping experience. The gift and party goods store is the perfect place for a pick-me-up item or a charming present.
Owner Alli Klingbiel started the business as an online storefront in September 2020 and gained quite an online following (to date she has 30.3K Instagram followers). She opened her downtown Middleton boutique in December 2021 after deciding to go full-time with her side hustle. Although the online business was doing well, she loved the idea of connecting in person with customers.
“I pick products for the store that I would personally love to go in and see — a candle or a tumbler — something that you can hold, which you can’t do online,” says Klingbiel.
The cheery boutique feels symbolic of life returning somewhat back to normal, after spending so much time at home.
Next up for the shop is a balloon bar that Klingbiel is launching this summer that will offer custom balloon garlands and more.
“I love things that are unique, and that you won’t get at any other store. That’s what sets us apart,” says Klingbiel.
1833 Parmenter St., littlepopcolorshop.com
SHOP THE LOOK
Clockwise, from top left:
- An adult or child will get a kick out of Oh Happy Day’s paper rainbow party plates. $7.50
- We loved Packed Party’s confetti card holder so much we bought it ourselves. $16
- Rifle Paper Co.’s adorable mug will brighten any cat-lover’s day. $20.50
- Use this Sun Jellies tote for a farmers’ market trip. $20
- Perk up your kitchen with Doe A Deer’s peppy tea towel. $20
- The shop boasts an entire wall of greeting cards to pick from — like this cheery version. $6.50