By Shayna Mace | Photography By Shanna Wolf
With a motto of “look good, do good,” Cosa Boutique is on a mission to not only elevate our community, but offer cool clothing.
Owner Amanda Hoechst owns a pediatric therapy company and opened Cosa in 2019. The boutique is a creative offshoot of her full- time work, while still connecting to her core mission of helping others out. Cosa donates a percentage of their monthly profits to area nonprofits and also employs teens and young adults who need a bit more support — so they can gain job skills and employment experience.
Hoechst says she doesn’t want people to shop at Cosa just because of the company’s philanthropic efforts: “I want people to shop here because it’s an awesome boutique with great clothes and excellent service — and our employees are … flourishing here.”
With an “East and West Coast meets the Midwest” vibe, shoppers will find quality pieces by Marine Layer and LAmade, and local items by the Midwest Girl.
“We want to have pieces that you’ll wear time and time again — the quality of craftsmanship is really important to us,” says Hoechst.
301 S. Main St., Verona, cosaboutique.com
SHOP THE LOOK
Clockwise, starting at top left:
- PAIGE’s denim dress is a chic, all-in-one look. $249
- Pick up PAIGE’s ankle jeans in a cool olive hue for fall. $209
- Marine Layer’s sunset sweater is a perfect fall transitional piece. $118
- Show local love by wearing Oat Collective’s “Verona” T-shirt. $32
- Parker Thatch’s suede bag is a gorgeous investment item. $498 (bag) & $128 (strap)
- Karli Buxton’s curb chain necklace is a great jewelry staple. $86