By Mason Braasch, Katy Macek, Emily McCluhan and Candice Wagener | Shot on location at the AC Hotel Madison Downtown
As life continues to slowly normalize from the pandemic, it still remains to be seen how much our workplaces will continue to change and evolve. Consumer habits and the way business is conducted have been indelibly impacted by recent events (hello remote working and Zoom conferences!).
And whether you were working or not, we all experienced disruption, which forced us to figure out what actually works to keep us focused, centered and fulfilled in our lives — and careers. We may not have had this realization had the pandemic not occurred. BRAVA talked to eight area women who work in different industries to find out their top career advice — and what takeaways they can share with us on how to continue to find fulfillment in our work.
- Tu Le on Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Jeannie Cullen Schultz on Making Her Way in a Male-Dominated Industry
- Kim Jones on Handling Career Adversity
- Margarita Avila on Connecting With a Mentor
- Leslie Petty on Motivating Yourself and Others
- Megan Watt on Recognizing Your Strengths
- Molly Moran on Finding Purpose in Work
- Camille Carter on Establishing Connections in the Community