Five #Wisco Scenery Gems
As a professional stylist and photographer, I’m continuously on the hunt for the next great shot. Consider this shortlist a cheat sheet of Wisconsin locales that offer stunning angles if you’re just getting started or looking to freshen up your own portfolio:
- Library Mall and the Chazen Museum: Both have lovely light, especially late in the day—perfect for lifestyle portraits with a city feel.
- Madeline Island: A favorite vacation spot for its picturesque scenery, it oozes serenity and Native American spirituality.
- Milwaukee’s Third Ward: The industrial architecture, art, design influences and the Public Market area are great for street photography.
- Madison Central Library: The third floor is my favorite spot for headshots with its clean white aesthetic and calm vibes.
- Viroqua and surrounding Driftless region: The rolling hills, puffy clouds and blue skies provide a landscape I never tire of.