As winter slowly fades away, we start to feel the subtle shift in temperatures and the urge to think spring. This month also marks Fashion Revolution Week, taking place from April 20-26, in which we’re encouraged to think about #whomademyclothes as part of the ongoing conversation toward brand and supply chain transparency in clothing production. These four brands (two of which were founded in Madison!) are chic, yet focused on change.
Above, left to right:
- Mata Traders Napa dress in black quilt, $84, SERRV
- Mata Traders Belltown dress, $55, Change
- Lev Apparel Nolen dress in dusty rose, $88, levapparel.com
- Mata Traders Dakota dress in rainbow ikat, $78, SERRV
- Lev Apparel Baldwin Tee in camel, $38, levapparel.com
- Fair Indigo relaxed pocket V-neck tank dress, $59.90, fairindigo.com
Each of these pieces makes a great outfit together— and are easily interchangeable with tons of other looks in your closet.
- Ring, $10, SERRV
- Debbie Olin Focal necklace, $45, Change
- Fair Indigo draped collar jacket, $79.90, fairindigo.com
- V-neck sweater tank, $45.90, fairindigo.com
- Lev Apparel Isthmus skirt, $78, levapparel.com
- ABLE Chaltu zip-top leather cross body handbag, $98, Change
- ABLE Elisa leather croc sandals, $100, Change
This midi dress has a simple silhouette—yet is gorgeously sleek, a little sexy and in a wonderfully on-trend color.
- Fair Anita Adela earrings, $36, SERRV
- Fair Indigo button front midi dress, $79.90, fairindigo.com
- Echo cuff, $21, Change
- brown leather cross body handbag, $110, SERRV
- ABLE Rojas leather mule, $120, Change
Wear this to work or to a weekend brunch— either way, the possibilities are endless.