ADVICE FOR AUDIOPHILES
By Marni McEntee | Photographed by Shanna Wolf
Everything is so new—and so retro—these days. And it’s easy to combine both for some good tunes at home and beyond. Still into wax, or just discovering it? Try a colorful portable turntable. Or go wireless with your fave device plugged into your ears or a speaker-to-go. You can get your mid-century vibe on with a Nordic style table radio, complete with knobs you actually have to turn yourself. Now that’s retro.
Left to Right:
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2 wireless speaker, $200; Apple West Towne.
- Beats Pill+ portable speaker, $200, Apple West Towne.
- House of Marley Get Together portable speaker, $135, Best Buy West Towne.
- Crosley Cruiser portable turntable, $100, JC Penny West Towne.
- Tivoli Model One table radio, $150; The Century House.