GENERAL CONTEST RULES
By entering any applicable contest, you will also receive our BRAVA daily emails. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe link, at the bottom of every email. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The sweepstakes is intended for participation in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia only and will be governed by U.S. law. Do not enter if you are not eligible (18 years of age or older) and located in one of the fifty (50 United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. See our general contest rules online for more information. This contest is not promoted or endorsed by Facebook or its entities.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are FINAL AND BINDING in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, are 18 years of age or older prior to the Prize Redemption Deadline (defined in Section 7 below) (each an “Entrant” or, collectively, “Entrants”). Employees, owners, shareholders, officers and directors of Sponsor (Nei-Turner Media Group, 400 Broad Street, Unit D, Lake Geneva, WI 53147), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account or social media account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter our contests/Sweeepstakes, visit https://bravamagazine.com/enter-to-win/ and complete the entry form, completing all required fields. Only entries submitted via this method are eligible. Entries submitted via any other method, will NOT be accepted.
All Entries must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person. An Entry or Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address or social media account identified in the Entrant’s entry.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be contacted by Sponsor by phone and/or email listed in the entry form within two business days and will have 48 hours to contact us to claim their prize. If the winner fails to contact us within their allotted 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be randomly chosen. Sponsor is not responsible for any misdirected or unreceived notifications. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within two (2) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of the prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES: Please see the entry page for exact prize description.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective advertising agencies, successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize, including any travel related thereto. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize including participation in any activity related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes, including any travel related thereto; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer or mobile system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should fraud, a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. As a condition of entering, Entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- INDEMNITY: Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- GOVERNING LAW/ DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
- ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the participant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Nei-Turner Media Group, ATTN: Kerri Melchiorre, 400 Broad Street, Unit D, Lake Geneva, WI 53147. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than six (6) weeks after the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
In addition to the above rules, these rules also apply:
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Winners will be picked at random from online qualifiers. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and there are no substitutions allowed. Should the winner be unable to redeem their prize Nei-Turner Media Group has the right to redraw for a new winner from the list of qualifiers. By participating and claiming the prize, a winner consents to use, without further authorization of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for purposes of promotion and/or advertising on Nei-Turner Media Group’s social media and website assets. Winner maybe required to furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release. Employees of Nei-Turner Media Group and their families, our clients, agencies or affiliates are not eligible to win. Ineligible family members include spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children (including stepchildren) and cousins or the above mentioned. Nei-Turner Media Group reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All entries are the property of Nei-Turner Media Group. Prizes are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash.